Payment of fees
We have recently updated our payment options so that you now have two ways to pay for your course fees.
Option 1: Pay Up-front
This option requires you to pay your course fees in full no later than two weeks before your course commences.
Once we receive your application, we will process your enrolment and, if approved, will send you two invoices:
- An invoice for your course materials and registration costs ($370), payable within 7 days; and
- An invoice for your course ($1270) payable no later than two weeks before your course starts.
There is a section on your course application for you to indicate if you or your employer is paying your fees. We will send the invoices to the appropriate person as you request.
Your invoices will contain details for making your payment of course fees. For security reasons we do not take payments over the phone. Payment may be made by bank deposit, internet banking, or credit card/ PayPal online.
Option 2: Pay your fees off.
We now offer a payment plan option for students who wish to pay off their course fees over 3, 6 or 12 months.
You can select this option when you enrol.
After we process your enrolment, we will send you:
- An invoice for your registration costs and an initial set-up fee. This is payable within seven days.
- At the same time, we will send you an agreement to sign, outlining the terms, conditions and dates that your payments will fall due. There is no third party lender involved or complicated forms: you simply agree with us to make the repayments. You must also return this to us within seven (7) days.
- There is no obligation: if we don’t get your agreement back within seven days we’ll simply assume you have changed your mind and revert you back to the up-front payment option.
- Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the repayments, we’ll set up an automatic deduction from your credit card/ PayPal account, to occur on the first of each month.
Want to know more about the payment plan option?
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions:
How much is each repayment?
The repayments you make will depend on the term of your agreement. The payment amount includes your course fees, plus the costs we pay to the banks and other services for managing your payment plan. Repayments on a payment plan are:
~ $481.99 per month, for three months OR
~ $243.66 per month, for six months OR
~ $124.49 per month for 12 months.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes. In addition to your repayments, you need to pay a deposit of $270 within 7 days of enrolling.
Your first repayment for your course fees will then be deducted on the first day of the following month.
Can I see a copy of the payment plan agreement before I choose how to pay my course fees?
Yes, of course. Here is a sample agreement for a six-month payment plan.
What happens if I can’t pay my fees on time?
We ask that you notify our office at least three working days before your payment is due if you are going to have difficulty making your monthly payment. We understand that circumstances can crop up, and we can adjust the payment date if you need.
Likewise, if your circumstances change permanently we can, in some circumstances, adjust your monthly repayment amount.
However, if there are insufficient funds in your account and you do not let us know, our bank charges us a $22 dishonour fee, which obviously we need to pass along to you.
What happens if I change my mind or want to withdraw from my enrolment?
All of the same refunds and course withdrawal policies apply as if you were paying your fees up-front. This is explained more fully in your enrolment form and in your payment plan agreement.
Do you charge any interest on payment plans?
No. All costs are fully explained in the Agreement, and do not include interest.
Is there any fine print?
The payment plan agreement is a legally binding contract and, therefore, it is important you read it carefully and only sign it if you agree with the terms and conditions.
We encourage you to take careful note of refund and cancellation rules.
In addition, you should also note that if you are on a payment plan, we will not issue your certificate until all your payments are finalised. This is only likely to affect people on longer payment plans who may be submitting course-work for assessment with some payments still remaining.
I have other questions not answered here.
Fantastic! Get in touch with us, and we’d love to help.