Information we may hold about you
• Information you’ve provided to us, including our websites
• Information about products and services you’ve ordered or enquired about
• Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
• Information about your interaction with adverts and services such as registration, comments
• Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (for example, this may be a PC, phone or tablet) about your use of IAIM and/or selected third party websites. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our cookies notice below.
• Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device and is required for your device to communicate with websites
• Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
• Information relating to the location of the device you use to access our Site.
Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
You should be aware that when you use our websites, mobile sites, or mobile apps, we may collect information by using ‘cookies’.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites.